Christmas Cookie Handmade Card - Collection 2011

This card I have named "Christmas Cookie". I have used a cardboard chip with the shape of a cookie to which i have glued a little piece of fabric to simulate a scarf. The same type of ribbon has been used in the bottom of the card. Also the "Merry Christmas" phrase has been framed with another cardboard chip which I have coloured in white and also have done the edges in red. From this small frame is hanging a small red button with a golden elastic that gives the card some spark. I have also blurred the outlines of the different levels of papers to add more dimension to this handmade card. Hope you have enjoyed this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEARCH MORE CRAFT IDEAS

which theme are you looking for? Search in my site!

Erase this phrase and type what you are looking for