Valentines Day Handmade Card, Year 2013

Happy Valentines for all of you!
Here my new card in which I have used for the first time a transparency that gives the
card not only an expensive look, but also lets you create layers that are more fun and obvious to
the eyes! The white paper I have used has small hearts which I think the camera was not able to photograph. Anyways, I have glued on top of the transparency that reads "special you" a small tag saying of course "Happy valentines day". Then I have also added a brow ribbon which is attached to the transparency with a pin which head is a red heart. This is a card for my boyfriend that is why the colors of this Valentines Handmade Card are reds and browns. I was trying not to make it so girly! Shh! My boyfriend hasn't seen this card yet!!!

Hope you get an idea from this!
Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEARCH MORE CRAFT IDEAS

which theme are you looking for? Search in my site!

Erase this phrase and type what you are looking for