Handmade boxes, handmade decorated boxes

Hello,
Here again with some new projects! I had these two beautiful little paper boxes that my mother in law sent me once and have decided to decorate them. I thought they turned beautiful and so i have decided to share them with you.
The first one is a heart shaped box. I used Stampin up paper to decorate it. Then i had also some stickers from the same brand with the legend "Smile" in pink. I used the cuttlebug machine to cut those swirls that give some fun to the box and I also used an embossing template for the butterfly.
The second box i Used a decoupage technique in all the box. Then the same idea with the butterfly and I also used a yellow piece of ribbon to make the rose. (see on my youtube channel how to make this ribbon rose). I added to this last box a piece of shinny silver ribbon.
Another Idea was also to cover the whole box with glue so the paper wont turn dirty after some time! Enjoy!
Maria


Handmade Heart shaped box


Heart shaped box decorated by hand

heart shaped box

Heart shaped box

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEARCH MORE CRAFT IDEAS

which theme are you looking for? Search in my site!

Erase this phrase and type what you are looking for