Happy Mothers day handmade cards!

I hope you enjoy the following handmade cards for mothers day! HAPPY DAY TO ALL OF YOU!

This one reminds me of those patchwork quilts, so typically of my grandmothers home! I used white glitter on the letters and it has definitely that quilt feeling with the piece of string and the buttons that I used on the card.
I made this card based on another handmade card that i saw on a magazine. It has definitely similarities but also it has some differences with the original one. I think it turned beautiful, specially i found beautiful the verse i used on it from Abraham Lincoln.

This other one is purely my creation. It is very colourful which i like because mothers day is supposed to be a celebration of all mothers and their beauty, and that to me reminds me of happy colours! Also what i like about this card is the different dimensions that it has. First the clipboard, then the glitter flower and the string and the little flowers on the bottom that resembles a little garden! So cute!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEARCH MORE CRAFT IDEAS

which theme are you looking for? Search in my site!

Erase this phrase and type what you are looking for