Handmade card by Maria - Card "daughter" Sarah Kay

Here is my last creation. I really love love this card. It measures 7x7. I have sewen most of the paper layers in this card. It is my own creation so i am very proud of it. The image is from Sara Kay and I have discover how to get really good results painting with water pencils and blending markers. Inside the card a pull out tag, also sewen. The legend "you will remember this day" says it all. This is a card meant to be kept to remember those special ocasions in life like it could be a day of  marriage, a new baby born, getting a degree, etc.  The papers are from the company Stampin up. This card is up for sale, just go to
Sarah Kay Handmade Card


Sarah Kay Handmade card




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEARCH MORE CRAFT IDEAS

which theme are you looking for? Search in my site!

Erase this phrase and type what you are looking for